In today’s fast-paced digital era, it is common for multiple devices to connect on a WiFi hotspot. We’ve made it convenient and efficient by featuring a dual-band WiFi that allows you to connect up to 16 devices on the Solis 5G hotspot.
Managing connected devices efficiently is a crucial aspect of maximizing the benefits while minimizing potential risks on your Solis 5G hotspot. In this article, we will explore the essential steps to manage connected devices efficiently.
1. Power on your Hotspot
Once your device is powered on and fully booted up, you can connect up to 16 devices on the Solis 5G hotspot.
2. Quick view of Connected Device
On the Solis 5G home screen, there is a quick view to identify the number of devices that are connected to 2.5GHZ or 5GHZ WiFi. In the picture below, you’ll see there is 1 device connected to 2.4GHZ WiFi:
3. Manage Connected Devices
- On your Solis 5G home screen, click on the ‘Menu’ option.
- Choose ‘Connected Device’ (the second option from left to right).
- You’ll be directed to a screen that shows the number of devices that are connected. In the example below, there is one device connected to 2.4GHZ WiFi.
- By selecting the connected device, you’ll be able to block/unblock the device connected.
- To block a connected device, select the appropriate device and confirm ‘Yes’.
- To unblock a device, select the appropriate device and confirm ‘Yes’.