With the increasing demand from our users needing to unlink / remove their SIMO device from their SIMO account, we’ve released a feature that will allow you to unlink/remove device in the SIMO user portal.
Please follow the steps below to unlink your SIMO device from your SIMO account:
- Login to the user portal: buy.simo.co
- On the ‘Device Page’, click on ‘Manage Device’ option that’s located on the upper right corner.
- Once you’re directed to your SIMO device detail and setting page, you will see a section called ‘Device Details’.
- On the ‘Device Details’ section, there is an option called ‘Remove this device from my account’.
- If you wish to remove the device from your SIMO account, proceed by clicking the option.
- You will be prompted with a confirmation to remove the device:
Please note, all data plan will be removed and terminated once the device is unlinked/removed. This feature is only available on the user portal and not Solis App.